Luxury 7 Bed Villa in Vilamoura - AH 2452
The villa is extremely well appointed with 5 en suite bedrooms plus 2 additional bedrooms in the basement area benefiting from natural daylight and is furnished most tastefully with Moroccan antiques.
Just 2 minutes away from the 5* Hilton Hotel with its Spa
facilities and 2 minutes away from the famous Browns Sports
Famous Golf Courses such as the Vilamoura Old Course, the Oceano and the Pinhal Course are located only minutes away from the villa.
The Vilamoura shopping facilities, restaurants, bars, casinos and beaches are a short distance away making this villa an ideal holiday choice.
• Cloak room
• Large living room with fireplace, TV, HI-FI, and AC
• Dining room with AC
• Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast area
• 3 guest bedrooms: one with twin beds and en suite shower room, other with double bed and en suite bathroom and the third with double bed and en suite shower room. All 3 bedrooms and living room have direct access to the garden. AC throughout.
• Spacious master bedroom with AC, en suite bathroom with shower and bath and small veranda with relaxing sofa
• Guest bedroom with twin beds and en suite shower room, access to veranda
• Large living room, with bar, TV cinema, snooker and table tennis.
• Two bedrooms, both with AC and windows; bedroom 1 has 2 single beds plus 2 additional small beds provide and bedroom 2 has 2 single beds plus 1 additional small bed provided.
• Spacious patio with sea and mountain views
Fenced swimming pool, barbecue, pergola with outdoor Jacuzzi and lounge area, outdoor shower room, spacious landscaped gardens. Outdoor furniture with sun lounges, sofas and dining area. Outdoor sound system. Parking space for at least 5 cars.
Places of Interest
Quality Sun loungers
Off Street Parking
Quality Garden Furniture
Al Fresco Dining
Within 500m - Nearest Bar / Shop
Cooker & Hob
Iron & Ironing Board
Cooking Utensils & Cutlery
Toaster & Kettle
Walking Distance to Bars/Restaurants
|Start Date||End Date||Occupancy||Minimum Stay||Arrival Day||Departure Day|