Gorgeous Modern 5 Bed Villa Walking To Pollensa With Heated Pool - AH 2998
Located in the quiet residential area of La Font, the villa sits
at the base of the magnificent Tramuntana Mountains and provides
the ideal setting for a relaxing villa holiday. The
villa is surrounded by the beautiful Spanish countryside, yet
it is within walking distance of the bustling traditional old
town of Pollenca and the famous turquoise water and sandy beaches
of Cala San Vicente and Puerto Pollenca are only five minutes away
With five ensuite, air conditioned double bedrooms the villa comfortably absorbs two families and ensures privacy for all. At first floor there are three double rooms to the front of the house overlooking the garden and pool, and a further double room with balcony to the rear with mountain views & its own private terrace. The fifth double bedroom is located on the ground floor, which also has a private terrace over looking the garden and mountains and direct access to the garden.
At first floor, the sitting room; office and sun room are
designed as one large space with exposed beams and balconies at
both ends offering ample space to relax, unwind and enjoy the
tranquillity of the area.
On the ground floor, a huge open plan kitchen-living-dining area, designed with an indoor-outdoor feel and flow, accommodates dining for up to 12 people, along with an kitchen island for 6 people to sit, as well as a huge relaxed seating, sofa / TV area all with a dual aspect overlooking the pool and bar areas.
Walking out from the kitchen-dining area there is a large covered terrace with bar, table tennis, BBQ and an enormous built in sofa - designed for morning coffee, midday snoozing or evening drinks. The covered terrace leads onto a carefully designed shaded pergola with al fresco dining for up to twenty people. With views to the pool one way and mountains the other this is a special area to have breakfast, lunch and supper.
The heated feature pool (11x4 metres) sits to the front of the house with sunbeds for twelve people and a daybed where you can sit and enjoy the majestic mountains. A further chill-out sofa area nestled in the garden provides another unwind & relax, whilst a hammock offers the ultimate "me" time in the shade of the palm trees.
- Five ensuite double bedrooms, sleeping up to 10 people
- Quiet residential area, mountain views
- Beaches within five minute drive
- Pollenca within walking distance
- Newly refurbished, high specification, contemporary design
- Airy sitting room with exposed beams
- Two balconies with pool/mountain views
- Landscaped gardens
- Parking for three cars
- Secluded, gated plot
- Heated pool
- Air conditioning throughout
- Underfloor heating to bathrooms
- Woodburners in kitchen and sitting room
- Open plan kitchen with dining for twelve
- TV and sofa area adjoining kitchen
- Shaded pergola for al fresco dining
- External chill out areas
- BBQ, Bar area, Table Tennis, Basketball
- Daybed & Hammck
- Twelve sunbeds around pool
- 400 thread count linen + pool towels provide
Places of Interest
Quality Sun loungers
Ensuite Master Bedroom
Quality Garden Furniture
Al Fresco Dining
Off Street Parking
Within 1000m - Nearest Bar / Shop
Cooker & Hob
Toaster & Kettle
American Style Fridge / Freezer
Iron & Ironing Board
Cooking Utensils & Cutlery
Walking Distance to Bars/Restaurants
Walking Distance to Town Centre
Walking Distance to Supermarket
|Start Date||End Date||Occupancy||Minimum Stay||Arrival Day||Departure Day|
Rental & Booking Information
Please note:- That this property requires a security deposit of 1000 euros.- Heating of the pool is optional and is charged at EUR 300 per week.- Tourism license registration number L12E 9868.
Please Be Aware:
- A reservation fee of € 70 will be charged for each reservation.
- When making the reservation will be subject to the payment of the Balearic ecotax of € 2.20 per night per person.
- A refundable breakage deposit, the amount of which is related to the property, will also be required when booking
- pool heating: if available on the desired property, contact us for more details