Modern 4 Bed Villa Located 10 Minute Walk To Pollensa Town - AH 2612
Its spectacular setting in the Valley of Ternelles is highly prized thanks to its proximity to the village centre and the beautiful views of Pollensa old town and the surrounding mountains.
The villa is the perfect choice for those seeking a traditional farmhouse with the highest level of comfort and modern luxuries.
The main floor comprises a spacious living-dining room with direct access to the large covered terrace, offering welcome shade from the summer sun and boasting panoramic views of the town and valley. There is a fully equipped kitchen with Smeg cooker, large American fridge, dishwasher, microwave and breakfast bar and a second lounge with a huge 65" Smart Tv and Playstation for Kids, this level also offers a special bedroom suite with a modern en-suite shower room suitable for guests with disabilities.
The upper level of the villa comprises three double bedrooms, each with an elegant en-suite bathroom, one with a private sun terrace and the other with a bathtub.
Outside, a large sunbathing terrace surrounds the pool and there is a beautiful garden with lots of orange and lemon trees.
The villa is 5 Minutes on foot from a small supermarket, a bakery, a couple of bars and restaurants and is the ideal holiday option within walking distance of Pollensa old town. In addition, it is perfectly safe for children as the main square is free of cars, allowing children to play while you enjoy a fabulous meal in one of the 23 restaurants open in town.
The villa is an easily accessible, wheelchair friendly holiday rental with a specially prepared suite for guests with mobility issues.
· Wi-Fi, Netflix and English TV channels in all the rooms
· Air conditioning in all bedrooms and communal areas
· Children's Playground
· Child safety pool fencing available on request
· Emergency bell in the shower area
· Spacious room complete with easy access shower
· Advice on accessible places to visit
· Transfers to and from Palma airport
· Travel cot
· Large barbeque
· Covered outdoor dining areas
· Sunbathing area
· Shaded seating areas
· Quality Bedding and towels included
· Washing machine, iron and ironing board
· Welcome pack containing bread, milk, butter, bottled water, tea, coffee, sugar, fruit, a bottle of wine and a case of beer
Places of Interest
Quality Garden Furniture
Ensuite Master Bedroom
Quality Sun loungers
Al Fresco Dining
Off Street Parking
Within 500m - Nearest Bar / Shop
Cooker & Hob
Toaster & Kettle
American Style Fridge / Freezer
Iron & Ironing Board
Cooking Utensils & Cutlery
Ideal for Wheelchair access
Elderly Friendly Properties
Walking Distance to Bars/Restaurants
Walking Distance to Town Centre
Walking Distance to Supermarket
|Start Date||End Date||Weekly Rate (£)||Occupancy||Minimum Stay||Arrival Day||Departure Day|
|27 Mar 2021||30 Apr 2021||5,866||7+ nights||Saturday||Saturday|
|01 May 2021||25 Jun 2021||7,548||7+ nights||Saturday||Saturday|
|26 Jun 2021||01 Oct 2021||8,773||7+ nights||Saturday||Saturday|
|02 Oct 2021||31 Dec 2021||5,866||7+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
Rental & Booking Information
- that a security deposit of 750 EUR must be provided when renting this property; there is a state of the art multimedia controller present in the villa (which controls the sat TV, blue ray, music system and Internet TV as well as the various speaker zones throughout the property), please handle it with care as should it be damaged the entire deposit will be required to cover it`s repair.
- that pool heating requires an extra charge of 600 EUR; this covers a set up fee of 140 EUR and then the rest goes towards oil consumption, which is charged at 1.4 EUR/l; if you use less oil than covered by the pool heating charge, the remainder will be returned upon your departure. Any over-consumption will be removed from your security deposit.